Scores & Post-Game Reporting
Scores & Post-Game Reports
All scores are to be entered and/or submitted within 72 hours of completion of the game. The WINNING team is responsible for entering the game score. In the event of a tie, the HOME team becomes responsible.
To report game scores:
- Scan the QR code located at the bottom of the Game Day Roster with your smartphone to access
- Or you will need your email address associated with your Stack Sports coach/team manager registration; the following password (1096799) and click HERE to access.
Once the score is reported, both completed Game Day Rosters are to be emailed to email@example.com. Please reference the league name and game number in the subject line of the email. Subject Line Example: SL 13UB 5559157
Inclement Weather/Game Cancellations
Inclement Weather/Game Cancellations
Each complex and/or HOSTING team is responsible for notifying the league of field closures due to inclement weather as soon as a decision is made to close. If your complex closes, please make sure to follow the below steps so that all parties are notified of the cancelled game.
- Notify the opposing team of the cancellation and if you know your referee assignor, notify them as well
- Call or text Ohio North cell phone at 440-584-0090 to notify us of the cancelled game
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the game number and originally scheduled date and note that this game will be rescheduled due to inclement weather
- Begin rescheduling with opposing team
All reschedules must be completed with 72 hours (3 business days) of the cancelled game.
Per the State League Rules, teams are permitted to change current game site, date and/or time, provided that such change is made more than seven (7) days prior to a scheduled game. Games proposed and approved seven (7) or fewer days before the scheduled game will be assessed a $75 fee to be charged to the team/club requesting the change. To request a game change, the following procedures must be met:
- The team requesting to make the change contacts its opponent. Opponent must mutually agree on the game change in order for the change to be approved.
- Once both teams mutually agree, the requesting team must email Jessica Eberle and copy their opponent with the game number, gender, age group division and revised game date, time and site. In the subject line of the email please reference the game number. Subject Line Example: #12345678 Reschedule
- State League confirms the change by posting the revised game on the league scheduling system.
- Home (host) team contacts local referee assignor with the change(s) at least seven (7) days prior to the original game date. Also, referee assignors are to be advised a minimum seven (7) days prior to the date of a rescheduled game or they are not required to fulfill the request for referees.
Game Reschedules within 48 hours
Unless there is inclement weather or a field is deemed unplayable, a game CANNOT be rescheduled within 48 hours. If a team is unable to play the game as scheduled and it is less than 48 hours to kickoff, the game will be considered a forfeit. The team will be assessed with a forfeit fee plus referee fees assessed to both teams/clubs. (See Forfeit Section)
Games Not Played As Scheduled
Games not played as scheduled, or games that are rescheduled without the prior knowledge and consent of the League Administrator, will result in forfeit(s) for the teams as well as fees at least equal to the reschedule fee plus referee fees assessed to both teams/clubs.
Any team(s) who forfeits games shall have their continued status in State League reviewed prior to being permitted to register/affiliate for furture season(s).
A club or team that forfeits a State League game shall be fined.
- First Offense: $200 forfeited game fee plus referee fees
- Second Offense: $250 forfeited game fee plus referee fees
- Third Offense: Team(s) being dropped from State League
Schedules & Standings