In case of a game cancellation during the fall ONPL, please see the below information regarding rescheduling games.
- Games may be rescheduled for any reason by emailing an official request that both teams have agreed to change the scheduled game to another date at least seven (7) days prior to the original game date.
- Games may only be rescheduled less than seven (7) days prior to the game date if the facility revokes use of the fields or deems them not playable, the referee deems the field not playable or the referee cancels the game due to weather.
- Once you have requested a rescheduled game and no known rescheduled date has been determined, the game will be listed as "Cancelled" on the schedule.
- A new rescheduled date and time must be mutually agreed upon by both coaches. If both coaches cannot agree on game date(s), time(s) and location(s) for their games, ONPL will schedule the games. If this occurs, the games(s) must be played as schedule by ONPL.
- ONPL will reschedule the referee(s) once a mutually agreed upon date/time has been provided for the rescheduled game.
All reschedules must be completed with 72 hours (3 business days) of the cancelled game.
Director of Soccer Operations for CSA Impact United
"We are thrilled by the creation of the ONPL and how Ohio North plans to raise the grassroots standards in our local market. We feel strongly that Ohio North and the supporting clubs will help raise the developmental environment standard both internally for our players and coaches and also locally for all of the U10-U12 boys and girls that participate in this league and we can't wait to get started this fall."
Director of Coaching, GTFC
“GTFC Impact is very excited to participate in the Ohio North Premier League. We believe this league will provide tremendous competition against like-minded clubs that have strong success at the state and regional level and offer a standard based curriculum. We applaud Ohio North for putting together an outstanding arena for our players to develop. We are honored to have been invited after meeting the criteria set by the league and we are looking forward to kickoff in the fall.”
Internationals Soccer Club
“We appreciate Ohio North’s effort to find a model for creating more consistently challenging games. It is our belief and hope that the ONPL will be the vehicle to help us all get better. With great expectations we are looking forward to starting play this fall. Thank you to ALL involved for your contribution to making this happen.”
Executive Director, Pacesetter SC
Pacesetter SC is very excited to join the Ohio North Premier League. We feel that the club standards that are in place will benefit our players and coaches moving forward. We are proud to be a founding member of the league.
Director of Coaching & Technical Director, TCFC North
“Team Challenger FC - North is pleased to be an inaugural member of the Ohio North Premier League. For years we have been looking for ways to find consistent top-level competition for our developmental age groups. The ONPL will not only provide top-level games locally, but will also provide a meaningful competition with a direct pathway to the top flight of the US Youth Soccer National League Great Lakes Conference on the line. We are excited to get started!”
Executive Director of Coaching, TCFC South
"Team Challenger South is excited and looking forward to being a part of this joint effort to raise the bar for all organizations participating as well as potential clubs joining. We are also excited at the potential of taking our players to a higher level, not only in our club, but in and throughout Northeast Ohio."
Sporting Director, Pittsburgh Riverhounds SC
“We are thrilled to be invited into the Ohio North Premier League, alongside six clubs with a development-first approach at these critical young ages of nine through eleven. This platform will fill a prior void for our Riverhounds players, adding consistent and meaningful matches in the fall and spring, all within a short drive of Western Pennsylvania.”