The site navigation utilizes arrow, enter, escape, and space bar key commands. Left and right arrows move across top level links and expand / close menus in sub levels. Up and Down arrows will open main level menus and toggle through sub tier links. Enter and space open menus and escape closes them as well. Tab will move on to the next part of the site rather than go through menu items.
1. Claimant must be registered at the time the injury took place.
2. Claimant's injury must have taken place on an insured field location.
3. Report of the injury must be received by the State Office either by phone or email within 48 hours.
4. Claim form, verified by a witness, must be submitted and received by Ohio North for verification no later than
60 days from date of injury.
5. $500 deductible applies for all eligible claims.
6. Include a copy of Permission to Travel approval (if injury took place outside Ohio North).
All injuries from Ohio North or US Youth Soccer activities must be reported to both the member organization and Ohio North via phone or email with 48 hours. All claims are required to first be made through member's primary insurance carrier prior to being submitted to Ohio North. The Ohio North Youth Soccer Association excess accident medical insurance policy is secondary insurance. Failure to follow the rules of your primary healthcare coverage will result in a benefit reduction of eligible expenses to 50% of the amount otherwise paid. Any claims not submitted to Ohio North with 60 days will be denied.
For insurance claims, contact Bernie Telmanik.
Indoor protection is now provided if: