- Billing Procedures: Due to some changes in Affinity, at the moment, billing procedures will be going back to doing estimated fees.
Registration Deadlines - ESTIMATED FEES = 75% of Previous season's data
Fall Deadlines: September 1: Estimated Fees due (or final fees)
October 1: Final Fee due
Winter Deadline: February 1: Final Fees Due
Spring Deadlines: April 1: Estimated Fees Due (or Final fees)
May 1: Final fees due
Summer Deadline: July 1: Final fee due
- Payments must be submitted with a completed Fee Transmittal Form.
- All members must submit their player and team registrations using Affinity Sports
For Registration questions or concerns please contact DeAnna Leonard.
U.S. Soccer Federation Player Registration Initiatives
Beginning with the 2018-19 registration year (as of July 1, 2018), all player registration requests must pass the FIFA/U.S. Soccer National Data Center review process. As part of that, the U.S. Soccer Federation is requiring completion of “country of birth”, “country(ies) of citizenship”, and “Has the player ever registered and participated in soccer activities outside of the U.S. with a foreign team” fields (ITC fields) for players participating:
- on professional teams and any amateur/youth team that has a legal, financial or de facto tie to a professional team
- in the Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup
- in the U.S. Soccer Development Academy
August 1 - Annual Membership fee and form due along with a copy of your bylaws and goal safety policy (if there has been changes)