Game Day Information
Game Day Rosters
In lieu of player passes, only printed Game Day Rosters must be used for league games. Coaches may NOT write, type or print anything additional on a Game Day Roster after it has been printed. Players name may NOT be manually added to a Game Day Roster after it has been printed. Players who will not be in attendance may be crossed out on the Game Day Roster. They cannot be added. It is advised that you wait until you are sure of your roster before printing it, or print the entire roster if you do not have more players rostered than may appear at a league game.
All team officials must carry a current US Youth Soccer/Ohio North laminated member pass to be on the sideline. All team officials must comply with Ohio North's Risk Management Policy, including being Concussion and Lindsay's Law certified.
Instructions: Please print out two (2) copies of your Game Day Roster for each game in color and single-sided. One copy is exchanged with the opposing team. The other copy is for the referee.
To print your Game Day Roster, you will need your email address associated with your Stack Sports Registration and the following password (865991) and click HERE to access.
Scores & Post-Game Reports
All scores are to be entered and/or submitted within 72 hours of completion of the game. The WINNING team is responsible for entering the game score. In the event of a tie, the HOME team becomes responsible.
To report game scores:
- Scan the QR code located at the bottom of the Game Day Roster with your smartphone to access
- Or you will need your email address associated with your Stack Sports coach/team manager registration; the following password (865991) and click HERE to access.
Once the score is reported, both completed Game Day Rosters are to be emailed to email@example.com. Please reference the league name and game number in the subject line of the email. Subject Line Example: SL 13UB 5559157
Inclement Weather/Game Cancellations
Each complex and/or HOSTING team is responsible for notifying the league of field closures due to inclement weather as soon as a decision is made to close. If your complex closes, please make sure to follow the below steps so that all parties are notified of the cancelled game.
- Notify the opposing team of the cancellation and if you know your referee assignor, notify them as well
- Call or text Ohio North mobile phone at 440-584-0090 to notify us of the cancelled game
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the game number and originally scheduled date and note that this game will be rescheduled due to inclement weather
- Begin rescheduling with opposing team
Per the State League Rules, teams are permitted to change current game site, date and/or time, provided that such change is made more than seven (7) days prior to a scheduled game. Games proposed and approved seven (7) or fewer days before the scheduled game will be assessed a $75 fee to be charged to the team/club requesting the change. To request a game change, the following procedures must be met.
- The team requesting to make the change contacts its opponent. Opponent must mutually agree on the game change in order for the change to be approved.
- Once both teams mutually agree, the requesting team must email Jessica Eberle and copy their opponent with the game number, gender, age group division and revised game date, time and site. In the subject line of the email please reference the game number. Subject Line Example: #12345678 Reschedule
- State League confirms the change by posting the revised game on the league scheduling system.
Games not played as scheduled, or games that are rescheduled without the prior knowledge and consent by Jessica Eberle, will result in forfeit(s) for the teams as well as fees at least equal to the reschedule fee plus referee fees assessed to both teams/clubs.
If your opponent does not agree to a change then the game is scheduled to be played as posted.